About Marc Grabanski
I lead MJG International, a diverse team who create software for the world’s only ubiquitous distribution platform — the web browser.
If you’ve heard of me it is probably because of my teachings in software development or my work in open source.
I owe much of my software development abilities and knowledge to contributing to open source projects—including creating the now de facto jQuery UI Datepicker plugin.
Personal Development, Product Strategy and Design, Client Side Engineering, Web Application Development, Education
Created five “Evening of” events focused on specific development topics each evening. All of these events have been fully booked.
- jQuery Summit 2011
- MinneWebCon 2011 in Minneapolis, MN
- jQuery Summit 2010
- Evening of Canvas, jQuery and Node.JS 2010, Minneapolis, MN
- Epicenter Ireland 2010, Dublin, Ireland
- jQuery Conference 2010 in Mountain View, CA
- MinneWebCon 2010, Minneapolis, MN
- Ruby MN User Group 2010, Minneapolis, MN
- Israel Internet Association Web 2010, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Evening of jQuery and HTML5 2010
- jQuery Summit 2009
- jQuery Conference 2009 in Boston, MA
- Epicenter 2009 in Dublin, Ireland
- MinneWebCon 2009 in Minneapolis, MN
- Twin Cities Web Design 2009 in Bloomington, MN
- jQueryCamp 2007 in Boston, MA
- CakeFest 2007 in Orlando, FL
Check out the right hand column for more articles on topics that have to do with me.